What is Earthing and why is it important for good health?
When was the last time you were barefoot on the earth?
Absorbing the earth’s natural energy is essential for good health, however, these days we live most of our life indoors and wear shoes when we are outside. So, we have very little skin contact with the earth.
We need to connect with the earth to re-charge our bodies. When our skin comes into contact with the earth, free electrons are taken up into the body. These electrons could be referred to as nature’s biggest antioxidants and help neutralise damaging excess free radicals that can lead to inflammation and disease in the body. With more and more modern technology we are surrounded by electro stress, which negatively impacts our body. Earthing your body is a great way to combat these negative effects.
BENEFITS OF EARTHING HAVE BEEN SHOWN TO HELP WITH:
- Defuse the cause of inflammation, and improve or eliminate the symptoms of many inflammation-related disorders
- Reduce or eliminate chronic pain
- Improve Sleep and promote a deeper sleep
- Increase energy and vitality
- Lower stress and promote calmness in the body by cooling down the nervous system and stress hormones
- Normalize the body’s biological rhythms
- Thin the blood and improve blood pressure and flow
- Relieve muscle tension and headache
- Lessen hormonal and menstrual symptoms
- Dramatically speeds healing time
- Reduce or eliminate jet lag (if you land some were on a beach, put your feet on the sand and in the sea as soon as you can after landing)
- Protect the body against potentially health disturbing environmental electromagnetic fields (EMFs)
Do your best to sit, stand, lay, or walk on grass, sand or soil, these are all conductive surfaces that your body can draw the Earth’s energy from. Wood, carpet, tarmac, sealed or painted concrete and vinyl won’t work and will block the flow of electrons as they are not conductive surfaces.
You want to get as much time outside barefoot as possible however if this is not practical for you there are lots of products you can get to help earth your home and workplace.
For more information and where I get my products, check out the link below.
Have an amazing week.